If you like appetizers like we do, then you will love these 15 Appetizer recipes round-ups. I have included a different variety of appetizers on this post. The appetizer is great for all occasion entertaining your company while waiting for the main dish. Although sometimes, it’s time-consuming to prepare appetizers, it has become part of our life.
So I thought I’d share these awesome appetizer recipes I found online. There are plenty of appetizer recipes that you can find online but I think these here are my favorites.
Let’s get started.
- Bacon Cheddar Stuffed Mushrooms (+ Vegetarian Option) – Moms Who Save
- Skinny Spinach Dip with Baked Shamrock Chips Recipe – Just Plum Crazy
- Smoked Mussels Appetizer #InspiretheSeason #ad – The Flying Couponer
- Bacon Wrapped Sweet Potato Bites – Bunny’s Warm Oven
- Jalapeño, Artichoke & Spinach Dip – Little Mama Jama
- Mini Taco Salad Bites Recipe – Must Have Mom
- Chili and Cheese Egg Rolls – Gym Craft Laundry
- Easy Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks – Newlywed Survival
- Easy Bruschetta Recipe – The Classy Chapter
- Copycat Outback Steakhouse Blooming Onion Recipe – The Jenny Evolution
- Easy Bruschetta recipe to make with Kids – Rainy Day Mum
- Grilled Pizza Recipe – Wunder Mom
- Bacon And Cheddar Deviled Eggs – Kicking it with Kelly
- Beefy Taco Dip – Mom vs The Boys
- Make a Charcuterie for New Years Eve and Beyond – Smarty Pants Mama
I hope these 15 appetizer recipes help you get ready for any events you are planning on hosting.
Subscribe to 101FoodTravel to get a notification when I post new recipes or travel ideas.