If you like appetizers like we do, then you will love these 15 Appetizer recipes round-ups. I have included different variety of appetizers on this post. Appetizer is great for all occasion entertaining your company while waiting for the main dish. Although sometimes, it’s time consuming to prepare appetizers, it has become part of our life.
So I thought I’d share this awesome appetizer recipes I found online. There are plenty of appetizer recipes that yOU can find online but I think these here are my favorites.
Let’s get started.
- Bacon Cheddar Stuffed Mushrooms (+ Vegetarian Option) – Moms Who Save
- Skinny Spinach Dip with Baked Shamrock Chips Recipe – Just Plum Crazy
- Smoked Mussels Appetizer #InspiretheSeason #ad – The Flying Couponer
- Bacon Wrapped Sweet Potato Bites – Bunny’s Warm Oven
- Jalapeño, Artichoke & Spinach Dip – Little Mama Jama
- Mini Taco Salad Bites Recipe – Must Have Mom
- Chili and Cheese Egg Rolls – Gym Craft Laundry
- Easy Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks – Newlywed Survival
- Easy Bruschetta Recipe – The Classy Chapter
- Copycat Outback Steakhouse Blooming Onion Recipe – The Jenny Evolution
- Easy Bruschetta recipe to make with Kids – Rainy Day Mum
- Grilled Pizza Recipe – Wunder Mom
- Bacon And Cheddar Deviled Eggs – Kicking it with Kelly
- Beefy Taco Dip – Mom vs The Boys
- Make a Charcuterie for New Years Eve and Beyond – Smarty Pants Mama
I hope these 15 appetizer recipes help you get ready for any events you are planning on hosting.
Subscribe to 101FoodTravel to get notification when I post new recipes or travel ideas.