What to do on left over chicken? I know that sometimes we always have the days where we have so much left overs in our fridge and we just don’t’ know what to do with it. The other night as I was planning for dinner, I was wondering myself on what to prepare for dinner. Since I have some left over chicken in the fridge I decided to create a recipe that won’t take me a long time to prepare. This recipe is very simple and easy, and it doesn’t require a lot of your time. You can even prepare this ahead of time, or make it a mother & daughter time in the kitchen.
This recipe doesn’t just apply with your left over chicken. You can use this method with any left over you have such as turkey, beef or even make this as a vegetarian.
So let’s get started.
Now let get started on how to assemble this meal.
- 4 Zucchini Squash
- 1 Can Refried Bean
- 1 small onions chopped
- 1 small tomatoes chopped
- 2 tablespoon of garlic
- 2 cups of the zucchini meat
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- 3 cups left over chicken (any left over meat will work)
- cheese of your choice
- Preheat the oven to 350 deg.
- Cut the zucchini in half scoop out the meat and set aside.
- Lay the zucchini on the cookie sheets, spray it with olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Baked it for 10 minutes.
- While baking the zucchini let’s prepare our stuffing by heating the olive oil in the skillet.
- Once it’s hot add your onions, tomatoes, garlic sauteed for 2 minutes.
- Then add your chicken mix well and let it cook for 3 minutes or until it’s brown.
- Add your zucchini meat, salt & pepper, let it cook for about 2 minutes.