I know getting up in the morning is the hardest part of our day especially if you are not a morning person. How many times do you press that snooze button before you get up each morning, putting off just to get that extra sleep before getting out of bed and starting your day a little late?
Even I am guilty of this, I like having a little time in my bed before emerging and then rushing. Ignoring your hungry stomach, contemplating if you should just skip showering, or just soaking your hair with a little sprinkle of water, and hope that no one will notice that you just pull your shirt off the laundry basket and didn’t have time to iron it.
We can love the morning or hate it, but the truth is we have to get up and start our day fresh. None of those feeling tire attitude, grumpy, stresses, and rushing. Because that really affects how our day goes. So here some tips that we all can apply to our Morning.
1. Getting Quality Sleep. Waking up in the morning feeling rested, makes a difference on a daily basis. When you get a good night sleep each night you will notice that you are more energetic and fun to be around with.
2. Breakfast. There are so many things that you can eat for breakfast, prepare it the night before that way when you get up in the morning all you have to do is grab it out from the refrigerator.
3. Drink Coffee or Tea. I always start my morning with a cup of coffee, it seems to help me to keep going. If you are not a coffee person, try drinking tea. It helps you calm and relaxes.
4. Preparing Your Clothes. Preparing what to wear the night before is really helpful, if you know that your going to work you should pull the clothes you gonna wear the next day to make your morning flow easy.
5. Taking Shower at Night. When we come from work we smell or feel tired. So taking shower at night instead of in the morning is a great idea. Because by doing that you don’t have to get up early in the morning just to take a shower. It gives you more sleep.
6. Preparing Your Lunch. If you carry lunch to work remember to prepare it a night before. Preparing ahead of time makes your busy schedule so much easier. You just grab and go that easy.
7. No Negative Thoughts. If you can avoid, avoid it at all time. I know it’s hard to do but if you start your morning with some negative thoughts. It seems to affect how your days end. Remember start fresh for a better day.
8. Listening to Motivational Message. On your way to work try listening to those messages that will motivate you. I know you probably listen to the new but I noticed that listening to the new seems to stress you out and ruin your day. Listen to some uplifting music, or if you have a favorite motivational speaker buy the DVD and play it in your car.
9. Keep That Smile. Your smile is the key to other people hearts, so smile even though you don’t like the person. A happy attitude changes the day.
10. Always Great Your Husband/Wife. When you wake up in the morning, don’t forget to great your love one. Greetings change how your day goes most of the time. A smile, hug, kiss, and love from your love one contribute to your days. So make sure you have a positive attitude when you get up in the morning.
That’s all for now, I hope that this helps you have a great morning. I know sometimes these simple things are hard to do but if we really want changes in our life we must strive to do these steps to have a happy life.
Thank you all and you have a great day.