So every now and then I get recipes email to me from Pillsbury web site. One of the recipe is Baked Crescent Churros Recipe. So I thought hmmm this really looks delicious, well at least on the pictures. Haven’t tried it yet.
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 can (8oz) Pillsbury crescent dinner rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- Heat oven to 375°F. In small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
- Unroll dough; separate into 4 rectangles. Press each to 6×4-inch rectangle, pressing perforations to seal.
- Brush the dough with the melted butter, then sprinkles with the sugar and cinnamon mixture. Top each with remaining rectangle, and press the edges light Brush the top with melted butter.
- Using the knife or p cutter, cut each rectangle stack lengthwise into 6 strips. Then twist each strip about 3 times, place them on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown and crisp. Brush tops with any remaining melted butter; sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture.