I really don’t know what to called with this recipe tonight. But since I put stewed tomato to it. Then I will name it “Shrimp w/ Stewed Tomato”. Hmmmm sound perfect? Well I think soo too ahhahahha.
So let’s get started with the ingredients.
2 lbs. shrimp
3 cloves garlic
1 handful of snap-beans (chopped)
2 tbs. soy sauce
1 tbs. wine
1 tbs. Cornstarch
3 tbs. oil
4 tbs. water
1 tsp. spicy
1 tbs. oyster sauce (optional)
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. garlic salt pepper
small pcs. of ginger
1. Heat the oil in the Skillet.
2. Add the garlic for 20 second
3. Add the onions for 3 minutes or until it’s translucent
4. Then add the shrimp, and the soy sauce.
5. Let it cook for 10 minutes.
6. The add the rest of the ingredients.
7. Simmer it for 5 minutes.
Serve it with rice. Enjoy.