1 whole chicken
1/3 cup soy sauce
1/2 tbs. black pepper
1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
1/2 tbs. garlic salt pepper
2 tbs. wine
3 cloves garlic (chopped)
small pc. ginger (chopped)
6 green onions
3 potatoes (big cubes)
1 handful of small carrots
You will need:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 deg.
2. Mix all the ingredients, except for the carrots and potatoes, in the big bowl.
3. Spread the sauce in the chicken
4. Use the flavor injector to inject some of the juice inside the chicken body.
5. Pour the rest of the sauce into the chicken.
6. Put the green pepper inside the stomach of the chicken.
7. Put the chicken into the cooking pan.
8. Before putting it inside the oven, spread olive oil in the chicken
9. Then baked it for 1 hour.
10. Add the potatoes and the carrots.
11. Bake it for another 1 hour and 30 minutes.
10. To have a nice skin and moist meat spread butter or olive oil every 30 minutes.
This is how my chicken look after it was cooked. The meat was perfect and it was really good. Have fun everyone.