Here’s My Ingredients.
“Afritada” For Today:
4 potatoes (small cut into cubes)
1 tomato (big cut)
1 onions (small)
1 tsp. salt
3 beef cubes
2 tbsp white cooking wine
3 tbsp oil
3 tbsp ketchup
2 tbsp flour
5 tbsp water
1 can (425 g) tomato sauce
1 can (411 g) stewed tomato
Here’s How I Cooked It:
1. Heat the frying pan.
2. Add the oil, then the onions cook for about 2 minutes.
3. Add the tomatoes for 3 minutes until it’s half cook.
4. Add the beef mix it and then add the soy sauce.
5. Simmer it for 15 minutes.
6. While waiting for the meat to be cook. Mix the flour and the water.
7. Set it aside.
8. After 15 minutes add salt, cubes, wine, tomato sauce, stewed tomato, flour, and potatoes.
9. Simmer it for 15 minutes or until the potatoes is half cook.
10. Then add the carrots and cook for another 5 minutes.
11. Served it with rice and enjoy the meal.
The lunch was really good. It turns out the way I want it and the taste was just perfect. My honey just love it and so is my stepson. I miss cooking alot, cause this week I haven’t done cooking that much. However, next week there will lots of cooking update here. You know me I love sharing my cooking adventures. It’s really fun to do cooking, as what they say ” Home Made Meal Is The Best”. And I agree to that, because we can always decide how we want out food to taste.
Sometimes it’s nice to go out for lunch or dinner. But there are time that we just love to stay at home and prepare our own meals other than paying to much money outside. I’m one of them you know, sometimes I like to go out and have lunch/dinner to the restaurant. Especially when I’m lazy hehehehhehe. Alright that’s all the cooking idea I have for tonight until next time. Thanks for visiting my blog again.