Hehhehehehe yeah yesterday I went shopping it’s because there’s alot of sales going on inside the mall. I was looking for some black pants that I could wear going to my other job. Since they require to have black pants and black shoes. So I’ll be lady in black hehehhehe, yeah I’m very excited for this new job I got. Today will be my orientation and can’t wait for that. The thing that I loved the most in this job is I get the full time benefits even though I’m only part time.
First of all thank you for tagging me Anne. I love tags and I love doing them hehehhehe. Anyway here’s my answer for you dear.
Presenting the top 5 site that I like to visit each day.
1. EBAY. Each day I visit this site plenty times, it’s because I have some online business running. I’m sure all of you know about EBay. And when moods strike to shop online, I always shop on eBay because I found different things that worth less.
2. BLOGSPOT. Yup I’m a blog freak, I don’t know I try to control this blogging hobbit. But sometimes when I feel like doing my blog I always do it. Also it helps me to learn more about English using the right grammar. Even though I guess most of the times I used wrong grammar but at least people understand what I was talking about hehehehhehe. It’s my way also to meet new online friends, reading this daily journey as what other say. Blog hopping is my daily thing especially after I got home from work. I’ve learned so much in the blog and I’ve meet great people and sharing thoughts to everyone is just great.
3. FRIENDSTER. I’ve been member with this site since I can remember. Well this I have a different account before and I’m really addicted to this site. Not only I can communicate my old classmates. I can also meet new friends from different countries. Friendster for me is just another site where I have fun reading and looking the pictures of others.
4. BISDAKPLANET. Days won’t be complete without visiting the bisdakplanet. I always have fun in this site because all people are friendly, fun, and very nice to talk with. Sometimes I visit this site just to read the post, I can’t stay longer especially with my busy schedule. However, I still have time to visit and just have fun reading there jokes.
5. SINGSHOT. Yeah what can I say. This site is the best to all of us. I love going to this site and makes online records even though my voice isn’t that good. When I have spare time I always go to this site and listen to other peoples’ recording. It’s amazed me how many people are actually have an excellent voice. Some of them sounded like a real singer. For me I love this site because I enjoy singing alot hehehehhe.
I don’t know who should I tag but whoever wants to answer this tag your all welcome. Just let me know so I can read your answer. Feel free to answer everyone. Thanks dai Anne for tagging me again. I enjoy this so much.
Today I had an interview for Borders Express. And I’m glad it went well, and they said they will call me back for my second interview. Anyway while I was riding the buss going home. I got a call from staples that they want me to call them back before 9:00 pm. So as soon as I see I have miss call, I looked and called the number right away and it was the staples. I talked to the manager and she said that Anna I would like to hire you. Oh I was so happy when I heard the words. I can’t tell how much joy I felt but I’m so happy right now and can’t wait to start working. Tomorrow is my orientation so wish me luck everyone.
I was so happy when Ryan announce the winner last night. I really live Jordan, because of her amazing voice and her personality. The finale was a great night, because Jordan won. I’m so happy for her, she deserved to win and I’m glad she did.
I have fun watching the finale last night because the top 12 was there singing. I’m sure addict with this show, I watch it from 7:30 pm during the Red Carpet till the show start.
So that’s all I can share to all of you. Jordan Sparks is the winner of the American Idol 2007.
Now it’s time for the So You Think You Can Dance. It’s my second favorite show too after American Idol hehehehhehe. This show is so fun to watch. The show start tonight, so I’ll share more about it later. Click here
Hello everyone I would like to share this beautiful song by Jennifer Lopez. I thought it was very nice song. Loving every beat of it. Click here
I’m not deleting this old just you all know. I made different home as for my personal blog and other thoughts. So here’s the link of my new home http://anlittlehouse.blogspot.com feel free to add me everyone. Thank you so much.