Well as you all know I have been so busy with both my job. And I only have few hours to sit down in front of my computer and when I do. I just talk to my family and sometimes I spend time cleaning my apartment or I sleep. It’s been like crazy from both of my jobs, this month is the busiest month of the year since it’s back to school. Which mean I’ll have more hours and making more money? hehehhehehe oh well it’s fun to work anyway.
At Staples days are just crazy, especially during our penny sales wow that’s when I saw lots of people come and go. It’s fun though cause it’s makes the day go faster and make you forget the time. Plus having lots of customers is a good exercise. Working at Staples is wonderful I’m so happy to be there. Love all of my co-workers, they’re all nice and friendly. I couldn’t ask for more.
My Jcpenney is also getting ready for back to school and so we get lots of school uniforms, back pack and most are clothing for kids. There’s some winter clothing, and coat too but not as much yet. However, I know pretty soon we’ll be loaded with alot of coat which I’m not looking forward because I know how heavy the coats are. But well I know they’re soon be here anyway so I’m prepared for it already hehehehhe.
Anyway until here my friend. Thanks for all your comments, and hopefully soon I can make another update here. Have a nice weekend everyone.
Yeah I am so happy that I have day off. This is my first Sunday off since I started working at Staples. So today I had a wonderful day because me and my friend from Jcpenney and her daughter spent time. We went swimming to the pool for almost 3 hours. It was so much spending time with them. I don’t have much to say this time other than I’m happy and it’s my off today hehehhehehe. Anyway I included some pictures here taken inside my apartment during the visit of my friend with her daughter. Thanks for visiting my blog everyone and have a wonderful busy week.
Sorry everyone if I haven’t done any update here for awhile. I have been so busy with my both jobs which is a good thing. Yeah it’s getting busier everyday, winter coat are coming in and back to school are here now too. I wanted to make some update but I just felt so lazy on doing it. Tonight I’m on the mood on doing some of my blog update hehhehehe. Sometimes I just felt like relaxing when I get some day off from work. I could’ve do some update here but I choose not too because I was doing some other things hehehehhehe. Right now I just don’t know what to say other than I miss blog hopping hehehhehe. Anyway more update coming up soon. Take care everyone….
The Rules: “Each person posts the rules before their list, then they list 8 things about themselves. At the end of the post, that person tags and link to 8 other people and then visits those peoples’ site and comments letting them know that they have been tagged, and to come read the post, so they know what they have to do”.
Ivy has tagged me for awhile now and I would like to apologized for not answering it right away.
So here’s my answer to your tag Ivy.
1. When I was at my kindergarten I failed to get the first honor because I was sick and missed the class for couple of days. However, I am glad I was able to attend the graduation with the help of my loving parents.
2. Each time I feel sad I always love to listen rock music that will cheer me up. But not the love songs cause that will make cry more.
3. I love to dance but the thing is I can’t dance as good as others heheheh. Well at least I can move my body hehehhehe.
4. I love cooking and reading cook book. I think it’s because It my passion when it comes to cook. I’m not a good but I know how to prepare good food. Hehhehehhehe
5. Right now I’m single and hoping one day I’ll find the man of my dream that will love me and that could be my best friend is every way.
6. I can’t live without computer, I can handle without television. But with no computer I don’t know how to handle that. I’m addicted with computer. 🙂
7. I love wearing Green color of dress I think they’re nice. But my favorite color is blue and pink heheheh weird huh. I think I will consider green as my favorite one too hehehehhehe.
8. Being here in United States is wonderful. And I learned so much in this country on how to be independent hehehhehehe.
Alright dai Ivy sorry it took this long to answer this tag. Take care everyone.
Today is the best day of my job. I was very surprised to know that I got the Employee of the Month. After I arrived at my other job which is at Staples. One of my co-workers clap her hands with smile on her face and congratulating me because I got the Employee of the Month. I was so happy after I know it that I am EOTM. So I changed for my uniform and punch in before I get late. Then I went to the manager’s office and thank them for choosing me the EOTM.
This place is great and love working with all the people. They’re all friendly and it’s almost like a family store. I am so proud to be working at staples. So that’s all I can share right now. My joy for today hehehehhe.
I got this tag from Beauty Darlene. I always feel happy each time I get a tag from my online friends.
1. Food You Hate – First is poison, I forgot the others maybe I like them already hehehehhe
2. Fruits That You Hate – Cherry
3. Veggies That You Hate – I can’t think of any food that I hate because I love them all
4. Celebrities Or People That You Hate – Paris Hilton
5. Event/Incident/Situation That You Hate – When someone told you that she/he will be there in this hour when she/his not. grrrrrrrrrr
6. TV Shows Or Movies That You Hate – Cars advertise
7. Type of Music That You Hate – Any music that are so nasty to play
8. Household Chore That You Hate – Oh my folding the clothes.
9. Things You Hate ABout The World – Too much politics going and so many scammers people.
10. Things That You Hate About Yourself – I feel love so easy
Alright here’s my answers darlene. Your all welcome to do this tag.