Sorry everyone if I haven’t done any update here for awhile. I have been so busy with my both jobs which is a good thing. Yeah it’s getting busier everyday, winter coat are coming in and back to school are here now too. I wanted to make some update but I just felt so lazy on doing it. Tonight I’m on the mood on doing some of my blog update hehhehehe. Sometimes I just felt like relaxing when I get some day off from work. I could’ve do some update here but I choose not too because I was doing some other things hehehehhehe. Right now I just don’t know what to say other than I miss blog hopping hehehhehe. Anyway more update coming up soon. Take care everyone….
The Rules: “Each person posts the rules before their list, then they list 8 things about themselves. At the end of the post, that person tags and link to 8 other people and then visits those peoples’ site and comments letting them know that they have been tagged, and to come read the post, so they know what they have to do”.
Ivy has tagged me for awhile now and I would like to apologized for not answering it right away.
So here’s my answer to your tag Ivy.
1. When I was at my kindergarten I failed to get the first honor because I was sick and missed the class for couple of days. However, I am glad I was able to attend the graduation with the help of my loving parents.
2. Each time I feel sad I always love to listen rock music that will cheer me up. But not the love songs cause that will make cry more.
3. I love to dance but the thing is I can’t dance as good as others heheheh. Well at least I can move my body hehehhehe.
4. I love cooking and reading cook book. I think it’s because It my passion when it comes to cook. I’m not a good but I know how to prepare good food. Hehhehehhehe
5. Right now I’m single and hoping one day I’ll find the man of my dream that will love me and that could be my best friend is every way.
6. I can’t live without computer, I can handle without television. But with no computer I don’t know how to handle that. I’m addicted with computer. 🙂
7. I love wearing Green color of dress I think they’re nice. But my favorite color is blue and pink heheheh weird huh. I think I will consider green as my favorite one too hehehehhehe.
8. Being here in United States is wonderful. And I learned so much in this country on how to be independent hehehhehehe.
Alright dai Ivy sorry it took this long to answer this tag. Take care everyone.
Today is the best day of my job. I was very surprised to know that I got the Employee of the Month. After I arrived at my other job which is at Staples. One of my co-workers clap her hands with smile on her face and congratulating me because I got the Employee of the Month. I was so happy after I know it that I am EOTM. So I changed for my uniform and punch in before I get late. Then I went to the manager’s office and thank them for choosing me the EOTM.
This place is great and love working with all the people. They’re all friendly and it’s almost like a family store. I am so proud to be working at staples. So that’s all I can share right now. My joy for today hehehehhe.
I got this tag from Beauty Darlene. I always feel happy each time I get a tag from my online friends.
1. Food You Hate – First is poison, I forgot the others maybe I like them already hehehehhe
2. Fruits That You Hate – Cherry
3. Veggies That You Hate – I can’t think of any food that I hate because I love them all
4. Celebrities Or People That You Hate – Paris Hilton
5. Event/Incident/Situation That You Hate – When someone told you that she/he will be there in this hour when she/his not. grrrrrrrrrr
6. TV Shows Or Movies That You Hate – Cars advertise
7. Type of Music That You Hate – Any music that are so nasty to play
8. Household Chore That You Hate – Oh my folding the clothes.
9. Things You Hate ABout The World – Too much politics going and so many scammers people.
10. Things That You Hate About Yourself – I feel love so easy
Alright here’s my answers darlene. Your all welcome to do this tag.
Anyway how’s everyone doing? As usual my week has been so busy since it’s almost back to school. Well the school just ended, however things for back to school start coming already at my both jobs. So I have been doing lots of back to school items. However, it’s always nice to make some update here in my blog. I promise my self to give some time for my blog.
So today was my day off at my other job, which really nice that way I can have some day to relax. Today is another day where there’s so much sales going on inside the mall. Since it’s my day off I decided to do some shopping. This time I am looking for short skirt and a white top that will go perfect with it. I was so happy that I found what I was looking for at Forever21. I love shopping at forever21 because all there clothing are so nice and very inexpensive.
So tell me what you think with my new outfit hehehhe. This is the time to tell me “How Do I Look”? hehehhehehe. Anyway, have a great weekend everyone. And there’s more update coming soon.