So today I am sharing this awesome Quick & Easy Chicken Recipe that I have created few weeks ago. It’s very simple and easy, this is perfect for any day or to prepare ahead of time. To all busy mommy out there, this recipe is awesome. With busy schedule quick and simple is the way to go sometimes. I hope that you all enjoy this Quick & Easy Chicken Recipe, if you try this recipe please let me know how you like it.
For a long time I have not baked a whole chicken like this and I don’t know why. So the other day since I decided to thawed out one whole chicken.
Tuesday Pizza night, since non of us feel the best to really cook or anything. I decided to just simply make some pizza. I bought some chicken the day that I baked, vegetables, and whole wheat pizza. Our ingredients is pretty simple and I will tell you this dinner was done under 15 minutes. Yes it was very quick.
- 1 cup of shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup onions chopped
- 1/2 cup tomatoes chopped
- 1/4 cup mushroom (since I was the only one that is eating mushroom)
- handful of spinach
- cheese of your choice (on our we use the mozzarella cheese
Why I came up with that name? Well I was unsure really what to name to this recipe before sharing it. I was like well since it’s layered with cheese why not call it Super Doritos Lasagna Perfect For Lunch/Dinner. Yup this meal is simple and easy, perfect for game day or lazy day preparation. Preparing dinner or lunch is a big thing for me, I always cooking something that will amazed my kids and husband. Something that will surprised them when they eat and ask me again to make it later on.
I don’t know about you all but I love cooking different every week when I can. Today I am gonna be sharing you my home made Mexican Lasagna. This meal is very delicious my family love this. At one point I made this meal twice a week, perfect to take for work or even school lunch. So let’s get started you all.
- 2 can of Dice Tomatoes with Chilies (if have fresh tomatoes you can use it as well)
- 2 can Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- 2 can Black Beans
- 3 packed of Taco Seasoning ( You can use 4 depends if you want)
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- 2 lbs of ground meat
- 2 bag of the flour tortillas
- Cheddar Cheese
- Turn your heat to medium, make sure the skillet is hot and then at your meat.
- Brown the ground meat, once it’s brown drain all the exist fat.
- After draining, put back the meat in the skillet and add all the ingredients except for the cheese.
- Mix it very well, let it simmer for just 2 minutes.
- In the meanwhile you can cut your flour tortilla in half so it will be easier to assemble in your lasagna pan.
- Pr-heat the oven on 360 deg
- Once the mixture is than, grease the bottom of the pan with some olive oil.
- Then start assembling your lasagna, lay few slice of the flour tortilla on the bottom of the pan, add the meat mixture and then the cheese.
- Repeat this to the next layer until you use all the mixture.
- Baked this for about 15 to 20 minutes until the cheese is all melted.
Hope you all enjoy this recipe, let me know what you think.