Today I’m sharing these 15 delicious recipes to sneak more veggies into your diet. Eating healthy is very important in our household since the day my husband landed in emergency twice so much has changed in our eating habit. We watch everything that we eat, no fried food but of course every now and then I do cook something that requires frying.
Since his first incident at the ER where I almost lose him, I changed my way of cooking and incorporating it with healthy veggies. These recipes I have here would be perfect to fit your diet. Most of these are easy to make, and honestly, quinoa has become my favorite to eat. It’s my substitute for rice. Eating vegetables is great for our body and so many recipes that you can do with veggies to make it taste even better.
I hope these recipes give you some ideas on your daily meal.
- Quinoa & Spinach Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- Dark Chocolate Green Smoothie
- Healthy Cashew Cream Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Rustic Kale and Root Vegetable Tart
- Vegan Quinoa Budda Bowl with Eggplant and Spinach
- Stuffed Zucchini Boats with Quinoa and Pico De Gallo
- Honey Balsamic Brussel Sprouts
- Spinach Brownies
- Crispy Baked Kale Chips Recipe – Healthy & Cruchy!
- Cheesy Low Carb Brussels Sprouts
- Fresh Asparagus Blender Soup
- Skinny Chicken and Broccoli with Cauliflower Rice
- Spinach Kale Egg Mushroom Bird Nests
- Ham and Asparagus Caronara: Quick and Simple Way to Use Leftover Ham
- Shrimp and Broccoli Bowls
If you have another recipe request that you want to see here on my blog just let me know. I will try to put some list for you to help your meal prep for the week. Creating this kind of list is a lot of fun because I am able to meet different bloggers who have the same passion as I do. Although, sometimes it may not be fast enough to create the round-up, however, I will try my best to create this in timely manners.
Don’t forget to check some of my recipes that I have posted on this blog. Some are easy to make and doesn’t need a lot of ingredients. If you are looking for a healthy recipe simply search on my blog and you will find it. This blog is flexible when it comes to sharing about food.