Not all the time we have time to spend so many hours in our kitchen cooking. So today I am sharing you this Deer Meat Tenderloin with Green Beans recipe. I came up with this recipe due to my busy schedule, I didn’t have a lot of time to prep or add different vegetables to this recipe. However, since I have fresh green beans on hand already, I decided to make this recipe. Deer meat tenderloin with green beans is very easy to make and very delicious.
Let me know if you have some recipe that you want me to make or try. Hope you enjoy this simple recipe.
- 1 lbs of tenderloin meat (any meat you wish to use is fine)
- 1 small onions slice
- 1 tsp ginger chopped ( powder will do as well)
- salt and pepper to taste
- handful of green beans.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 gloves of garlic crushed
- In sauce pay or frying pan, heat the olive oil.
- Add the onions and ginger, let them sauteed for about 3 minutes stir and watch so it won't burn.
- Then add the garlic, meat, soy sauce and let it cook for about 15 minutes in medium until the meat is tender.
- Once the meat is tender add the green beans, salt and pepper and let it cook for about 5 minutes in medium heat.
- Serve over rice or you can use taco.
You can add any vegetables that you want to use on this recipe.