Today I am sharing you these 9 delicious dinners that start with a pound of ground beef. Every week I get an update from Pillsbury for meal ideas that are not costly but yet so delicious. Some of you may not eat ground beef but you know you can always use ground turkey or chicken to this recipes.
Most these recipes are so easy to make, it will be a perfect meal for all busy parents out there. This great for everyone really, not just the busy parents. 9 Delicious Dinners That Start With a Pound of Ground Beef can definitely last you for awhile.
- The first thing I’m gonna share here is this Taco Crescent Ring. In the past, I have tried similar to this recipe and oh my we were in love with it. Full recipe here.
2. The next one is the Easy Stromboli, from the look of this I can tell that it’s one delicious meal. To get the full recipe click here.
3. This Tasty Taco Soup is one delicious soup. I make taco soup all the time, and I must say it’s kinda addicting. To get the full recipe of this soup, simply click here.
4. Taco-Stuffed Pasta Shells are the next recipe that I am sharing with you. This is perfect to prepare for the weekend to get ready for a busy week. Full recipe here.
5. One-Pan Meatball and Pepperoni Pasta Bake is another recipe that is perfect to make on our busy schedule. This is definitely the one that I am gonna be making this weekend. Full recipe here.
6. Seasoned Burger and Potato Foil Packs looks delicious. I think I can make this ahead of time for my husband to take to work. If you don’t eat any ground beef you can always substitute the ground beef with a different meat. Get the full recipe here.
7. The next recipe I’m gonna be sharing with you is this Spinach and Beef Lasagna. This one right here is one of our favorite. I have made this before but instead of using ground beef I used ground chicken. It’s full of flavor, and love all the cheese. You are prep this meal and just put in the freezer and bake it whenever you need it. Get the full recipe here.
8. The second to the last is this delicious 5-Ingredient Beef Enchilada Casserole. This recipe can also be made ahead of time, and bake it whenever you need it. To get the full recipe for this just click here.
9. The last one is this Slow-Cooker Beef Bolognese. I must say this meal looks very delicious. To get the full recipe to this Bolognese, simply click here.
Hope you all enjoy these wonderful recipes I shared here. I have busy schedules all the time and don’t really have time to cook every day. These recipes I shared is perfect to make on the weekend to prepare for a busy week. You can even put this in the freezer and just bake it whenever you need it. These 9 Delicious Dinners That Start With a Pound of Ground Beef can definitely last you for a long time.
If you like this post and would like to be updated each time I post some recipe or travel experience. Don’t forget to subscribe to this blog, or follow me on my social media listed on the right side of this blog.