When I am busy I try to prepare everything on Sunday afternoon. I always make meal for lunch to dinner, then the breakfast muffins. Today I want to share you this Breakfast Muffin Recipe I made for our breakfast. Easy to heat up and can last for awhile. This normally last until Friday, one muffin can is enough.
Remember to not put a lot in the muffin pan because this is going to raise up during the cooking process. Maybe just leave a little bit of space above that way your egg won’t be overflowing. Breakfast Muffin are really easy to make, also you can some vegetables that you want on your breakfast.
- 8 Large Eggs
- 1 big tomatoes chopped
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 small potatoes shredded & cook (optional)
- salt & pepper to taste
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 deg while you are cooking your potatoes.
- You can cook your shredded potatoes for about 5 minutes. But you can easily replace this with spinach or even leave it.
- If you are using the non stick pan go ahead and assemble your muffin.
- To assemble, start with onions – potatoes – tomatoes and then eggs.
- Let it cook until the egg is cook and you can store this in the fridge.
This is a very convenient breakfast to have especially if you are go go go. You can carry this for work without problem. Hope you all enjoy this Breakfast Muffin Recipe. Let me know what you all think everyone.