So my kids and I did a little experiment last night, and that is making slime. Yes we tried it, but sad to say it was failure due to not having all we need. Although the steps are easy but if you don’t have everything, the slime won’t be a success. Below are some of the recipes that you can do to make slime.
- 1/2 cup of craft glue
- 1 1/2 cup warm water
- food coloring (optional)
- 1 tablespoon borax powder
- First mix one tablespoon of borax powder with a one cup of warm water.
- On the different jar, mix together half a cup of glue (4ox) and half a cup of (4oz ) of water. This will produce a watery, cohesive solution.
- You can add food coloring in the watery glue mixture if you are using any food coloring. You can pick whatever color you wish to use.
- In a large jar, mix the borax solution into the watery glue solution and watch your slime form.
- Let is set for 30 second.
- Take the slime out and let your kids have fun with it.
This is a great fun to do with the kids. I wish we found this recipe before the other one lol. But you know there is always a learning experience to everything. We can be perfect right way without learning from our mistakes. To find more recipe on how to make slime visit this site I found wikiHow.