Today I am gonna be sharing you this Stuffed Bell Pepper with Turkey & Cauliflower I made the other night for our dinner. Stuffed Bell Pepper with Turkey and Cauliflower. I used Cauliflower to replace the rice, but you are welcome to use brown rice as well. Let’s get started.
- 1 to 2 lbs ground meat of you choice.
- 1 small onions dice
- 1 small head cauliflower chopped.
- 6 total bell pepper you can mix any color or just one color. (Top cut and get the seeds out)
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil or olive oil.
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley (You can add more if you want )
- 2 tablespoon dice ginger
- 1 jar of big spaghetti sauce
- Cheese of your choice (I used Swiss Cheese, Mozzarella, and Parmesan Cheese.)
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 Deg.
- While that is preheating, heat up your skillet. Once it’s hot add you oil, then onion and ginger. Let it cook for about 2 minutes until the onions is translucent.
- Add you ground turkey and cook it until it’s brown about 5 minutes or so.
- Then add your cauliflower, sauce, salt & peppers, parsley and other spice that you want to add.
- I let it cook for about 5 minutes, then turn off the heat.
- In your Pyrex pour the remaining sauce that you set aside. Add water inside you jar to get the rest of the sauce and pour it inside the Pyrex.
- Put the bell pepper in the Pyrex and start your assembly.
- Let it cook for 18 or 20 minutes until your bell pepper is cook.
- Half way through cooking remember to add your cheese.
Hope you enjoy this Stuffed Bell Pepper with Turkey & Cauliflower recipe that I came up with. Enjoy everyone and hope that this help your week days.