Why I came up with that name? Well I was unsure really what to name to this recipe before sharing it. I was like well since it’s layered with cheese why not call it Super Doritos Lasagna Perfect For Lunch/Dinner. Yup this meal is simple and easy, perfect for game day or lazy day preparation. Preparing dinner or lunch is a big thing for me, I always cooking something that will amazed my kids and husband. Something that will surprised them when they eat and ask me again to make it later on.
Alright Let’s Get Started Everyone:
- 1 lbs of ground meat (I used Turkey on mine but you can use any kind of ground meat)
- 1 can of Ro-tel mild
- 1 can of Whole Black Beans (Drained)
- 1 Jar of Pace Chunky Salsa
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 3 gloves of garlic dice
- 1 small onions chopped
- 2 tablespoon of ginger (optional)
- Cheddar Cheese
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 taco seasoning
- Turn your stove to medium, and then add the ground meat.
- After it’s brown add the onions, garlic, ginger, cayenne pepper, cumin, salt & pepper taco seasoning and the black beans. Let it sauteed for about 5 minutes.
- While the mixture is cooking, prepare your lasagna Pyrex. Spray it with some olive oil.
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 deg.
- Add some crumble Doritos in the pan just like shown on the picture.
- Mix your Ro-tel Sauce and Salsa together.
- Now start assembling put your meat mixture on the top of the Doritos, then add your sauce mixture, and then the cheese.
- Top it with another layer of Doritos, then repeat the process.
- Put in the oven uncovered and baked for about 10 to 15 minutes until the cheese is melted.
This recipe I put this together pretty quick, thinking out loud that hopefully it will turn out delicious. My kids and husband really love this meal, which I am so thankful. Remember, if your family don’t like eating same meal over and over again. Think twice and be creative, even if it’s same ingredients or somewhat the same, but when you are being creative the taste won’t be the same.
Thank you for stopping by everyone, Let me know if you have any recipes that you want me to make. I will be sharing more recipes here so keep checking back. If you like this post please leave comments below. And if you want to know or be notified on my post please hit the subscribed button.
God bless now and Have a Bless Day.