I don’t know about you all but I love cooking different every week when I can. Today I am gonna be sharing you my home made Mexican Lasagna. This meal is very delicious my family love this. At one point I made this meal twice a week, perfect to take for work or even school lunch. So let’s get started you all.
- 2 can of Dice Tomatoes with Chilies (if have fresh tomatoes you can use it as well)
- 2 can Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- 2 can Black Beans
- 3 packed of Taco Seasoning ( You can use 4 depends if you want)
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- 2 lbs of ground meat
- 2 bag of the flour tortillas
- Cheddar Cheese
- Turn your heat to medium, make sure the skillet is hot and then at your meat.
- Brown the ground meat, once it’s brown drain all the exist fat.
- After draining, put back the meat in the skillet and add all the ingredients except for the cheese.
- Mix it very well, let it simmer for just 2 minutes.
- In the meanwhile you can cut your flour tortilla in half so it will be easier to assemble in your lasagna pan.
- Pr-heat the oven on 360 deg
- Once the mixture is than, grease the bottom of the pan with some olive oil.
- Then start assembling your lasagna, lay few slice of the flour tortilla on the bottom of the pan, add the meat mixture and then the cheese.
- Repeat this to the next layer until you use all the mixture.
- Baked this for about 15 to 20 minutes until the cheese is all melted.
Hope you all enjoy this recipe, let me know what you think.