My husband told me this meals look too pretty to be eaten. This baked chicken is really easy to make, I flavor this with all the seasonings that I like. So let’s get started.
- 5 to 6 Pieces of Chicken Breast or Thigh & Legs
- 1 Tablespoon of dried basil
- 1 Tablespoon of Italian seasoning
- salt and peppers to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic and salt
- 1 sachet pack of taco seasoning ( somehow I love using this when I baked chicken)
- 1 Tablespoon of powder onion
- Mix of veggies
Just mix all the ingredients together except for the chicken meat. Once it’s mix pour on your chicken, make sure that each piece of chicken get coated. If you need more spice feel free to add more. Remember you can make this recipe however you want it to be. If you have other spice that you want to add, you are welcome to add it as well. I sometimes I add oyster sauce on my bake chicken.
I baked this on 350 deg for 1 hour and half. I covered it with the aluminum foil, and before the time is over about 15 to 20 minutes I added the veggies so it will be cook just right.
Hope you all enjoy this new recipe, if you have any suggestion just let me know.