- 1 small onion chopped
- 1/2 cup of green peas
- 3 cups of rice (fully cooked)
- 1 to 2 eggs scramble
- 2 garlic minced
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce ( I used the kikomo soy sauce you get at Walmart)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup of chopped carrots
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- In a skillet heat up the olive oil then add the onions and garlic over medium low heat. Avoid burning the garlic. Add the carrots and peas, let it sautéed for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Push the mixture to the side of the skillet and pour the scramble egg on the skillet and mix it until it’s cook. Once the egg is cook mix everything all together and slowly add your soy sauce. You can control your soy sauce by adding little at a time.
- Add salt and pepper to taste as well, remember to use a little salt to avoid making it salty.
- Serve it hot with any main dish you wish.
Fried rice can be make without grease like you see on a lot of buffet. You can make it healthy fried rice by adding the ingredients that you want. Remember it’s all about chemistry, and you are the one that gonna eat. So add whatever vegetables you want on the fried rice.