Hone made chicken Noodle Soup for this cold weather. My husband made this delicious chicken noodles soup today since our little girl is not feeling well.
Ingredients he used on this:
- 1 Whole Rotisserie Chicken (Shredded )
- 1 medium onions
- Chicken broth add as much as you want. (We didn’t have enough broth so it’s kinda thick)
- 1 Jar of my canned vegetable soup (optional).
- Salt and Peppers to taste
- 1 bag of 12 oz wide ribbon noodles
He sautéed the onions first then added the chicken. Let them sautéed for a little bit then add all the rest of the ingredients and cook until noodles is cook the way you want it.
On this recipe you can add any vegetables you want. Twist it just the way you want it to taste. It’s all about being creative when it comes to cooking.
Thanks for stopping by.