Ok here’s another recipe of mine that I would like to share to you all. I know I posted some recipe in here before with the ground beef but I don’t think I have share this kind of recipe. Anyway, this is very easy and simple. Though I would like to apologized for not posting some pictures since I just lost it. I can’t find it at all, I may accidentally deleted it.
2 lbs. ground beef of your choice
1 handfull of beans
2 stalk celery
1/2 cup of soy sauce
1 tbs. cooking wine
1 tsp. pepper
1/2 tsp. basil
3 tbs. oil
3 beef cutes
2 tbs. ketchup
1 can (411 g) stewed tomatoes
1 can (379g) chunk pineapple (optional)
1. Heat the oil in the skillet, then add the onions for 3 minutes.
2. Add the ground beef and the soy sauce and mix them well.
3. Simmer for 15 minutes in a low heat.
4. Then add all the ingredients except the celery and beans.
5. Cook it in a low heat for 20 minutes.
6. Then add the beans & celery, and cook for about 5 minutes.
7. When it’s done just add the pineapple without the juice and cover it.
So isn’t that simple? I hope you’ll have fun with this recipe. Take care everyone and you all have a great time.