Hi everyone here’s another recipe of the day. This is what I cooked last night for our dinner and it was my first time to really experiment something that I haven’t tried before. I hope you will enjoy this recipe. Thank you so much also visiting here in my blog and hope you all have a great time.
1 while chicken (or boneless chicken is fine or even thigh & legs)
1/4 cup soy sauce
4 stalk celery
1 onions (chopped)
1/2 tsp. black pepper
3 tbs. sweet & sour
2 cans (411g) stewed tomatoes
3 tbs. oil.
1. Heat the oil in the skillet, then add the onions for 3 minutes.
2. Add the chicken and the soy sauce, mix it well.
3. Simmer for 20 minutes, low heat.
4. Add all the ingreadients except for the celery and simmer it for another 20 minutes.
5. Add the celery and cook it for 2 minutes and your done.
That’s simply huh? Anyway, take care and have fun everyone.