2 lbs. beef
1 can (411g) stewed tomatoes
1 can (227g) tomato sauce
3 tbs. olive oil (or any oil)
2 potatoes (slice into thin)
2 tbs. soy sauce
1 tbs. wine
4 beef cube
1. Heat the oil in the skillet and add the onions for 3 minutes.
2. Add the meat and stir it to mix with the onions, and cook it for 20 minutes in low.
3. After 20 minutes add the soy sauce, wine, tomata sauce, stewed tomatoes, potatoes and the beef cube.
4. Mix it well and let it simmer for another 20 minutes, always put it on low heat.
5. Before the 20 minutes is over add the celery, I add mine when there’s 7 minute left and it was perfect.
So that’s the recipe, it’s delicious and yummylicious… I have more coming hehehhehhehehe…