Here’s What You Need:
1 lbs. beef stew meat
1 can (14 ounces) diced tomatoes or stew tomatoes (I used the stew)
4 carrots, cut into inches
1 stalk celery, sliced
1/2 tbs. garlic salt & pepper
1/2 tbs. black pepper (to give it a little spice)
3 tbs. olive oil
1 can (15 ounces) baby corn.
1. Heat the oil in skillet and add the onions for 4 minutes.
2. Add the meat and let it simmer for 20 minutes.
3. Add the stew tomatoes, and simmer it for another 10 minutes.
4. Put all the rest of ingreadients and let is simmer for 20 minutes.
5. Remember to put the heat in low to avoid burning the food.
That’s how simple this cooking is..Have fun and thanks for visiting my blog.