Here’s another cooking I made the other night. Sorry I posted this kinda late. I have been so busy doing alot of things. Anyway, this is simple and easy recipe. I have fun cooking this recipe, as I play and think what to put to make it taste really good.
When I do my cooking I usually prepare everything first, to make it easier. Some recipe’s I found online but then I don’t follow all what they say. I want it to be a little it of mine you know. It’s always good to experiment. That’s where the fun begins, experimenting. Anyway, below are the things you need.
2 lbs. beef
1 tbs. wine
3 tbs. oil
2 tbs. soy sauce
1 can (397 g) pine apple chunk
2 can (227 g) tomato sauce “I use to can since I didn’t have the bigger can”
4 beef cubes
1. Heat the oil in the skillet, add the garlic for 4 seconds.
2. Add the online for 3 minutes.
3. Then add the meat and the soy sauce, stir it well.
4. Let is simmer for 20 minutes, remember to put the heat in low.
5. Add the potato, wine, beef cubes, and cooked it for 10 minutes.
6. Add the carrots, tomato sauce and simmer it for another 15 minutes.
7. Then add the pine-apple-chunk and just simmer for 3-5 minutes.
Enjoy everyone and thanks again for stopping by. I appreciate your visit….More updates are coming.