I got this from friendster and I got interested to it and I thought I would answer and share it here in my blog. With this I’m tagging everyone on my friendlist so feel free to grab this meme.
1. You are walking to yourboyfriend/girlfriend’s house. Thereare two roads to get there. One is astraight path which takes you therequickly, but is very plain and boring.The other is curvy and full ofwonderful sights on the way, but takesquite a while to reach your lovedone’s house.
Which path do you choose? Short orlong? Short
2. On the way, you see two rosebushes. One is full of white roses.One is full of red roses. You decideto pick 20 roses for yourboyfriend/girlfriend.
What color combination do you choose? Red, White and Yellow
3. You finally get to yourboyfriend/girlfriend’s house. You ring the bell and the maid answers. You canask the maid to please get your love done, or you may go get them yourself.
Which action do you take? Ask the maid or do it yourself? Do it yourself
4. Now, you go up to yourgirlfriend/boyfriends room. No one isthere. You can leave the roses by thewindow sill, or on the bed.
Where do you put the roses? Bed or window? Bed
5. Later, its time for bed. You andyour loved one go to sleep, inseparate rooms. You wake up in the morning, and go to yourboyfriend/girlfriend’s room to checkup on him/her. You enter the room:
Is he/she awake or sleeping? Awake
6. It’s time to go home now, and youstart to head back. You can takeeither road home now: The plain,boring one that gets you home fast; orthe curvy, sight-filled road that youcan just casually take your time with.
Which road do you choose? Short or long? Short so I’ll be home early
Here’s The Analysis:
1. Which road do you choose to take toyour love’s house?
The roads represent your attitudetowards falling in love. If you chosethe short one, you fall in lovequickly and easily.
If you chose the long one, you takeyour time and do not fall in loveeasily.
2. What combination of roses do youchoose to give your love?
The number of red roses represent howmuch you expect to give in arelationship. The number of whiteroses represent how much you expect ina relationship. Therefore, if a personchose all red with one white, he/shegives 90% in the relationship butexpects to receive only 10% back.
3. Do you ask the maid to get yourlove, or do you do it yourself?
This question shows your attitude inhandling relationship problems. If youasked the maid to get your loved one,then you may beat around the bush,maybe asking a third party tointervene. Avoidance of problems runshigh.
If you went and got your loved oneyourself, then you are pretty direct.If there is a problem, you confront itand deal with it. You want to work itout right away.
4. Where do you put the roses? On thewindow sill or on the bed?
The placement of the roses indicateshow often you’d like to see yourboyfriend/girlfriend. Placing theroses on the bed means you need lotsof reassurance in the relationship,and you’d want to see your loved oneevery day, if possible.
Placing the roses by the window showthat you don’t expect or need to seeyour loved one too often.
5. Do you find your love asleep orawake?
Finding your boyfriend/ girlfriendasleep: You accept your loved one theway they are.
Finding them awake: You expect him/herto change for you.
6. Which road do you choose to go home?
The short and long roads now represent how long you stay in love. If youchose the short one, you fall out oflove easily.
If you chose the long one, you tend tostay in love for a long time.