2 lbs beef
1 handful of green snap beans
3 tbs. olive oil (or any oil)
2 tbs. soy sauce
1 tsp. basil
1 handful carrot (slice thin)
1 tbs. wine
1 tsp. garlic salt pepper
1 tsp. black pepper
4 beef cubes
1. Heat the olive in the skillet
2. Add the onions for 3 minutes
3. Add the beef and the soy sauce
4. Let is simmer for 30 minutes.
5. Add all the ingredients
6. And simmer it for another 5 minutes.
This is just a simple recipe because I felt lazy cooking this past few days. So I hope you enjoy this recipe. Just want to tell you “we really eat it all” I was so happy they like it again.