This is what we have for our dinner last night “Chicken Veggie Adobo“, don’t wonder why I end-up to have that kind of name. I made that up alright to make it unique hehehhehehe.
Here’s the ingredients:
4 lbs. chicken legs
1/2 cup soy sauce
2 tbs. vinegar
2 tbs. white cooking wine
2 tbs. olive oil
1 tsp. cayenne pepper
small pc. of ginger
1 tsp. creole seasoning (any seasoning would be fine)
1 tsp. garlic salt pepper
1 tsp. black pepper
1/2 tbs. basil
1 tsp. lime juice
5 chicken cubes
2 cloves garlic
7 green onions
1. Preheat the oven to 350 deg.
2. In a big bowl put the chicken including the soy sauce, vinegar, wine, cayenne, chicken cubes, black pepper, garlic salt pepper, basil, olive oil, lime, and creole seasoning.
3. Mix the spices well, to have an equal flavor to the chicken.
4. In the pan or Pyrex put the vegetables.
5. On the top of the vegetables put the chicken leg.
6. You might want to arrange them to give it a nicer look.
7. After putting the chicken legs, spread the juice in the top.
8. The last thing to do is chopped the garlic and ginger and then sprinkle it on the top of the chicken legs.
9. Put it in the oven when it’s ready and bake it for 1 hour and 30 minutes. (or when the chicken is done. I did mine for 1 hour and 30 minutes and result was good).
Enjoy with my recipe everyone. More recipes are coming soon. Have fun and thanks for visiting my blog again.