Another recipe is here. Today’s recipe is “Beef With Soy Sauce”. This is going to be my first to cook without using any water, whatsoever other than the soy sauce, and other ingredients.
Well I don’t really used water much when I do cooking anyway. I do usually used tomato sauce, or the juice of the meat which is just like water after all.
So today I decide to make beef with soy sauce and veggies. Since we’ve been eating food with different ingredients. Tonight I cooked different food with different taste.
This recipe is very simple and easy to follow too. I make it easy today because I feel lazy preparing the ingredients hehehhehe. Easy but still taste delicious.
Here are my ingredients:
2 lbs. beef
3 tbsp. soy sauce to marinate the meat.
3 tbsp. oil
2 potatoes medium
1 small onion
2 tbps. white wine cooking
3 tbsp. soy sauce for cooking
1 tbsp. flour
3 tbps. water
1. Marinate the beef for 20 minutes with the 2 tbsp. soy sauce.
2. While waiting for the marinate, mix the water and flour and put them aside.
3. Heat the skillet and put the beef for 5 minutes.
4. Removed the beef from the skillet and drain it.
5. Heat the oil in the skillet, then add the garlic for 20 seconds.
6. Add the onions for 3 minutes
7. Then add the beef and the soy sauce.
8. Simmer it for 20 minutes.
9. At the meantime, prepare another skillet
10. Fry and carrots and potatoes until it gets brown.
11. Just fry it in a low heat, so you won’t burn it.
12. After you fry the potatoes and carrots, set it aside.
13. After the simmer is done.
14. Add all the remaining ingredients.
15. Mix it well and simmer it for another 10 minutes, enough to cook the flour and the meat.
Remember to stir it from time to time, since the flour was added. Just to avoid having a burn dinner. The dinner was delicious and we love it all. It’s always good to have success on recipe.
Gosh I’m almost out of recipe, I don’t know what to cook next hehehhehe. Well tomorrow I probably won’t do meat cooking, since were going to out fishing. So I might be cooking fish tomorrow. No matter what I cook I will share the recipe as always hehehehhe.
Ok have fun everyone and thanks for visiting my blog again.