You know me I love doing experiment when it comes to cooking. And when I do cooking I like to be alone cause I can concentrate more on what I’m doing. I kinda shy when someone is watching me heheheh. So each time I do cooking my daveh and son is not at home. Sometimes they are but in the other room.
Here are my ingredients:
6 pcs. chicken thigh
3 tbsp. soy sauce
1 tbsp. vinegar
1 tsp. black pepper
1 tbsp. white cooking wine
1 tsp. salt
1 tbsp. flour
3 tbsp. oil
3 tbsp. water
3 chicken cubes
1 small tomato
2 small potatoes
1. But the chicken in the bowl together with the soy sauce, vinegar and the black pepper.
2. Let it marinate for 30 minutes.
3. Heat the oil in the skillet
4. Add the garlic, let is smell for 30 seconds.
5. Then put the onions for 2 minutes.
6. Add the tomatoes for 2 minutes.
7. Then put the chicken including the juice.
8. Simmer it for 30 minutes, low heat is perfect for the chicken.
9. After 30 minutes add all the ingredients except for the carrots, and celery.
10. Simmer it for another 15 minutes.
11. Then add the carrots and the celery, mix it well.
12. Cook it for another 10 minutes.
Then either you can served it with rice or anything you want. It might be good to served it rice though and some tortillas. Expirement on what’s good then you’ll know the result. You are all welcome to copy this recipe, however I advice you to do it a little bit of yours. Because we might have a different taste when it comes to food.
I took couple pictures to get the nice view but I think i have enough now. I tried taking pictures without the flush cause if I put flush it’s kinda light. This cooking turns out really good and we didn’t have any left-overs at all. Which makes me so happy, we sometimes have left-over but not much just a little bit. But tonight it’s all gone, so they sure likes it alot.
Anyway have fun everyone and have a great time. More recipes will be posted in this blog.