Here are my ingredients:
1.5 lbs beef
1 tsp. pepper
1 tsp. salt
3 tbsp. soy sauce
3 tbsp. oil
2 tbsp. white cooking wine
5 tbsp. ketchup
1 can (567g) pineapple chunk
4 beef cubes
4 small potatoes
1 small onions
1. Heat the frying pan, then add the oil.
2. Let the oil heat for awhile, add the onions, leave it for 2 minutes.
3. Then add the sliced tomatoes, and cooked it for another 2 minutes.
4. Add the beef and the soy mix it well.
5. Simmer is for about 20 minutes in low heat.
6. After 20 minutes add the potatoes, wine, pepper, salt, beef cubes, and ketchup.
7. Simmer it for another 15 minutes of until the potatoes are half cook.
8. Then add the carrots, and the pineapple chunk (include half of the juice).
9. Let it cook for another 15 minutes.
10. Now it’s done just serve it with rice and yummy your tummy will be full.
I hope you enjoy my recipe of the day…. It’s my new experiment, I don’t even know what to call for it. Well let me say maybe “Beef Alacarte“? hehehhehe hmmm that’s sound great hahahha. Have fun everyone and have a great time and thanks again for visiting my blog….